You are currently viewing Wawa Customer Service

Wawa Customer Service

If you are a customer of Wawa and need support from the Wawa Customer Service team. After contact, the customer support team their support specialist answers your technical questions and troubleshoot any product issue. It is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located on the East Coast of the United States. Wawa operates in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, Virginia, Maryland, and Florida.

 

Wawa Customer Service

If you want to contact the Wawa customer care team. You can call 1 800 444 9292.

Headoffice

Wawa, Inc

Red Roof, 260 W. Baltimore Pike

Wawa, Pennsylvania 19063

United States

 

About the Wawa

Wawa is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations and Grahame Wood is a founder of this company. It is a 58 years old company and started on April 16, 1964. Its headquarter is located in Wawa, Pennsylvania, United States.

Wawa company mainly serves the Mid-Atlantic States, Florida. You can enjoy various types of Wawa products like Coffee, Hoagies, Prepared Foods, Gasoline, Beverages, Snacks, Dairy Products, and Salads.

In 2008, Wawa was the largest convenience store chain in Greater Philadelphia. At that time this company was the third-largest retailer of food in Greater Philadelphia after ShopRite and Acme Markets.

The chain name of this company comes from the company’s first milk plant and corporate headquarter in Wawa, Pennsylvania area. Wawa is a family-run business. The family member of this company has a 50 to 60 % share and the other 40% is owned by the company employee stock ownership program.

In 2015, this family-owned private company list 34th on the Forbes Magazine list with total revenue of $9.68 billion.

Currently, Wawa has more than 37000 employees. On December 14, 2017, Wawa open its largest location at the time in the Farragut Square area of Washington D.C.

In a few locations, Wawa also offers a dinner menu. Its dinner menu includes burgers, fries, Pasta, and rotisserie chicken.

 

Read–  Eotech Customer Service, Waring Commercial Customer Service

 

Wawa Social Media Customer Service

If you want to contact their customer service via social media platforms. You can follow

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

 

Conclusion

In this article, we mainly share Wawa Customer Service. To solve your general or any product-related query contact the customer support team. Visit the official site for more information.

 

ReadKidkraft Customer Service, Makita Customer Service

Leave a Reply